Protecting children from all forms of abuse, including bullying, is the responsibility of parents, guardians, teachers, and other adults in the community. As a volunteer mentor to a Little Sister or Little Brother, you too can play an important role in reducing the incidence and impact of bullying.
In completing this module, you will:
- Learn about bullying and its many forms.
- Dispel myths and learn facts related to bullying.
- Find out about the impact of bullying and why we should all be concerned.
- Learn the signs that your mentee may be bullying or has been bullied.
- Find out how you can support your mentee.
- Get tips related to bullying that you can share with your mentee.