Awards Selection Committee
- The Awards Selection Committee is comprised of:
- Members of the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada Board of Directors;
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada staff;
- Local agency representatives.
- All nominations will be reviewed for completeness and eligibility.
- Recipients will be selected based on the content in the nomination package received.
- The Awards Selection Committee reserves the right to withhold an award in any category.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada reserves the right to move nominees into another category if it is deemed suitable.
Who can nominate?
Notification of award recipients
The Community Partnership, Scholastic Partnership and Alumni award recipients will be notified prior to convention.
The community Partnership, Scholastic Partnership and Alumni awards will be mailed to nominating agencies and will be presented at a local event. Where possible Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada will send a staff or National Board Member to attend the agency event and present the award.
The Cliff Hall Staff Award will be presented at the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada Convention in June 2016.
Award recipients will be posted on the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada website after convention.
Other considerations include
- The agencies nominated must:
- Be in compliance with Big Brothers Big Sisters National Standards.
- Be up to date with payment of National dues.
- All transportation and accommodation costs to attend convention is the responsibility of the agency.
- All nominations must be submitted through this website (see links on the left hand side). Email and hardcopy submissions will not be accepted.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 15, 2016