IMPORTANT: Before submitting a nomination for the Big Brothers Big Sisters Alumni Award please contact Renée Hébert at 1(800) 263-9133 ext. 43 or at bigbrothersbigsisters.ca for the required Assessment tool. This tool must be completed for all Big Brothers Big Sisters Alumni Award nominations.
Do you know an Alumnus who has made an impact in the movement? Who has been an advocate for the movement in some way? Who has embraced the mission and vision of Big Brothers Big Sisters.
The individual selected will share the vision and continue to make a meaningful contribution to the Big Brothers Big Sisters movement.
- Must be registered with the Big Brothers Big Sisters Alumni program.
- Criteria for former mentors:
- Must have completed a mentoring program or has arrived at the first anniversary of an extended mentoring program; or
- has completed two sessions in a group program such as Game On! and Go Girls!
- Must have made a positive impact on a child(ren)/adolescent.
- Criteria for former mentees:
- Must have experienced firsthand the impact of having a mentor within a Big Brothers Big Sisters mentoring program.
- Must have or is contributing positively to the Big Brothers Big Sisters movement.
Note: To enhance your nomination you may submit photos, newspaper clippings, letters from past mentees, peers etc. These documents must be submitted by email only to bigbrothersbigsisters.ca.
Number of recipients - 1
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 15, 2016
Click here for the Big Brothers Big Sisters Alumni Award Nomination Form