Make a Meaningful Difference in the Life of a Child in Greater Moncton
year, we help hundreds of deserving children in our group and one-on-one mentoring programs. However, the need in
our community is high and our resources are stretched. As a result, many
children are at risk of being unable to participate in our programs.
Our Match Maker campaign will allow individuals, families, businesses, and
service groups make a lasting impact on the life of a child by supporting Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Moncton.
In order to YOU to help CHANGE the LIFE of a CHILD in our COMMUNITY, you can make a one-time or monthly
donation online, in person or by mail.
You can also be a MATCH MAKER for a monthly donation of $100 or $1200 for a
you choose to become a Match Maker, your support will be acknowledged in a number of ways:
- We will recognize your support on our website
- We will acknowledge you support on Facebook and Twitter
- We will recognize your support in our Annual Report
- We will issue a tax receipt (or if you do not wish to receive a tax receipt, we can discuss a promotional package)
- You will receive pictures, stories and testimonials from our Bigs, Littles, parents and alumni.
- You will have the right to advertise your support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Moncton and your Match Maker donation.
For more information, please contact Peter MacDonald at 857-3047 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org